Everyday, you are the first thing I
think about when I wake up and you are the last thing I think about
before I fall asleep. I find myself always wanting to be there for
you, make you smile, make sure you know you are cared for, respected
and appreciated.
I want to continue to know you. Your
strengths/weaknesses and thoughts/feelings. I want to know you to
your core. I want to know all these things because you feel
comfortable opening up and because you want to let me know it. I want
to love you for the person you are and all that entails, and to be
loved in return.
I deeply care for you and I always
want what is best for you, regardless of what the future holds. My
hope is that we can take on this world side by side. Conquer our
fears and continue to grow together each and every day. The future
holds a lot of stress, tears, smiles, laughs, frustration and
happiness. I want to feel all that with you. You are the person I
want to talk to every day, you are the person I want to spend my time
with and you are the person I want to continue to move forward and
grow with.
You are that person because I get
excited every time we get to talk, you put the biggest and cheesiest
grin on my face every time I hear your voice. You are extremely
intelligent and wise. You open my eyes and mind to ways I have never
thought before. You are funny and silly, which makes me laugh to the
point of tears frequently. Your smile is breath taking and the way
you look at me makes me feel like the only girl in the world. You are
so confident in who you are and so talented in everything you do. I
admire your drive to be the best at whatever you set your mind to.
Your strength is extraordinary. Your independence and success are so
attractive.
I am proud to call you mine. I look
forward to what the future holds for us, but I enjoying living in the
moment with you. It is total bliss.
No comments:
Post a Comment